1. To create platform for youth and children networking at local and international levels to enhance their economic position.
2. To promote entrepreneurial skills for the unemployed youth and single mothers.
3. To mobilize street children and offer the necessary educational, financial and logistical support for the youth.
4. To provide psycho-social counseling for the youth.
5. To provide and disseminate information on HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted disease.
6. To liaise and network with appropriate youth related organizations to share knowledge, experiences and resource.
7. To encourage international youth volunteerism and exchange programs.